NYPD Detective KEVIN MORONEY, Who Solved The Happy Land Social Club Fire Case, Retires After 42 Years Of Service
Photo by Viorel Florescu of The New York Daily News
Copyright 2010 by Teofilo Colon Jr. All Rights Reserved.
Bronx, NY — Was reading The NY DAILY News earlier today and came across the story of the news of New York Police Department Detective Lieutenant Kevin Moroney retiring after 42 years of service.
Lt. Kevin Moroney (of the 48th Precinct in the Bronx) is known for solving the case of The Happy Land Social Club Fire, where Cuban refugee Julio Gonzalez set fire to the Happy Land Social Club in the Bronx after an argument with his ex-girlfriend Lydia Feliciano, who worked there as a coat check girl. He was upset that she would NOT take him back.
This blog posting has been moved. Click on the link to read the rest of this blog posting.
- 103,416 hits
Most Popular BEING GARIFUNA Posts
- Deadly Bus Accident Kills And Injures Members of Musical Groups LAS CHICAS ZAMBAT and KAZZABE AGRUPACION in Honduras
- Garifuna Financial Investment Club Based In New York City Celebrates Ten Years In Existence (INTERVIEW)
- Photo Shoot for KENIA MARTINEZ and other 2010 Miss Universe Honduras Contestants (VIDEO)
- Evening Gown and National Costume Outfit PHOTOS of Garifuna Woman KENIA MARTINEZ (2010 Miss Honduras and 2010 Miss Universe Contestant)
- Fundraiser To Build Maternity Ward In Garifuna Village To Take Place in Bronx on Saturday September 18th, 2010
- List of Garifuna Organizations in NEW YORK CITY