Happy Land Social Club Fire Tragedy — In Rememberance
Copyright 2010 by Teofilo “Tio Teo” Colon Jr. All rights reserved.
March 25, 1990 is a date that will live in infamy for the Garifuna ethnic group in New York City.
This blog post has been moved to beinggarifuna.com Click on the link to read the rest of this blog post.
- 103,416 hits
Most Popular BEING GARIFUNA Posts
- Deadly Bus Accident Kills And Injures Members of Musical Groups LAS CHICAS ZAMBAT and KAZZABE AGRUPACION in Honduras
- Garifuna Financial Investment Club Based In New York City Celebrates Ten Years In Existence (INTERVIEW)
- Photo Shoot for KENIA MARTINEZ and other 2010 Miss Universe Honduras Contestants (VIDEO)
- Evening Gown and National Costume Outfit PHOTOS of Garifuna Woman KENIA MARTINEZ (2010 Miss Honduras and 2010 Miss Universe Contestant)
- Fundraiser To Build Maternity Ward In Garifuna Village To Take Place in Bronx on Saturday September 18th, 2010
- List of Garifuna Organizations in NEW YORK CITY