Copyright 2010 by Teofilo “Tio Teo” Colon Jr. All rights reserved.
March 25, 1990 is a date that will live in infamy for the Garifuna ethnic group in New York City.
This blog post has been moved to beinggarifuna.com Click on the link to read the rest of this blog post.
- 90,268 hits
Most Popular BEING GARIFUNA Posts
- Deadly Bus Accident Kills And Injures Members of Musical Groups LAS CHICAS ZAMBAT and KAZZABE AGRUPACION in Honduras
- News Reports on Garinagu (Garifuna People) in Nicaragua (In Spanish)
- Fundraiser To Build Maternity Ward In Garifuna Village To Take Place in Bronx on Saturday September 18th, 2010
- How Do You Say "Good Morning" in Garifuna?
- New York City Guatemalan Garifuna Organization COMGARIGUA conducts Garifuna Census at Brooklyn's Red Hook Park on September 18th, 2010