Copyright 2010 by Teofilo “Tio Teo” Colon Jr. All rights reserved.
March 25, 1990 is a date that will live in infamy for the Garifuna ethnic group in New York City.
This blog post has been moved to beinggarifuna.com Click on the link to read the rest of this blog post.
- 90,261 hits
Most Popular BEING GARIFUNA Posts
- Garifuna-Honduran KENIA MARTINEZ is crowned Miss Universe Honduras 2010
- Garifuna American Inspirational and Motivational Speaker ELLEN SUAZO Releases Book
- Garifuna and Black People in Nicaragua?
- Are There Any Friends or Relatives of Garifuna Female New Orleans Resident YOHANDA MARITZA GREEN ARZU Out There?
- (UPDATE) Garifuna American Singer YOUNG GARI To Celebrate The Release of New Second Album by Touring in The Cities of New Orleans Louisiana and Houston Texas On Thanksgiving Weekend (November 26th-27th) 2010
- Grand Opening of Garifuna Community Center--CASA YURUMEIN in the Bronx, NY (June 2009)
- CLASSIC ALBUM -- Garifuna Kids--Punta Con Garifuna Kids
- Garifuna American Singer and Musician BODOMA To Perform in New Orleans With Louisiana Musicians From November 13th 2010 through November 16th, 2010
- New York City Guatemalan Garifuna Organization COMGARIGUA conducts Garifuna Census at Brooklyn's Red Hook Park on September 18th, 2010
- Garifuna Cultural Night 2010 Extravaganza To Take Place on Saturday November 27th 2010 in Bronx